Sign in to follow this  
MikeAgusta

ASP MVC Example

Hi,

I am still newbie here and want to learn to create a website with chart.

I am trying to create a sample chart using ASP.net MVC. I Just download the fusion chart XT Free. I realize that there is no guide for MVC.

Anyone here can provide me a simple example how to implement a single chart on a page?

Sorry for the silly question. btw I am using VS 2013. 

Thank you

Hi,

I am still newbie here and want to learn to create a website with chart.

I am trying to create a sample chart using ASP.net MVC. I Just download the fusion chart XT Free. I realize that there is no guide for MVC.

Anyone here can provide me a simple example how to implement a single chart on a page?

Sorry for the silly question. btw I am using VS 2013. 

Thank you

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! :)

Currently we do not have any documentation for FusionCharts with ASP.Net MVC application. However, you can refer to the following Forum post where one of our user had shared a sample on the same.

Ref.- http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/12828-mvc-chart-extensions/?pid=50818#entry50818

You may download the sample attached in the mentioned Forum post link for ASP.Net MVC implementation as we do not have any native ones at our end.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum! :)

Currently we do not have any documentation for FusionCharts with ASP.Net MVC application. However, you can refer to the following Forum post where one of our user had shared a sample on the same.

Ref.- http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/12828-mvc-chart-extensions/?pid=50818#entry50818

You may download the sample attached in the mentioned Forum post link for ASP.Net MVC implementation as we do not have any native ones at our end.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. I'll try that one :)