Sign in to follow this  
luisbessa

Legend configuration

Hi!

I was looking into the documentation but i can't find what i want, is it possible to configure the width of legend?

As you can see in the image, i want 2 rows of 5 columns with the legend, but i would like it to stay in line and not wraping up

thanks,

Luis

post-62507-0-41892500-1407420196_thumb.png

Hi!

I was looking into the documentation but i can't find what i want, is it possible to configure the width of legend?

As you can see in the image, i want 2 rows of 5 columns with the legend, but i would like it to stay in line and not wraping up

thanks,

Luis

Hi,

Please try setting the attribute "legendNumColumns" to "1" in the data. If your chart contains multiple series, the legend is displayed as a grid comprising of multiple legend keys.

With the help of this attribute you can specify the number of columns that are to be displayed in the legend.

Hope this helps. :)

I've used that attribute for 5 columns like I want.

It always have 10 categories and I want them in a 2x5 matrix. The problem comes when the category legend text is to big for the default width and so it wraps that legend.

Can you understand me? Maybe I'm not explaning it right :D

I've used that attribute for 5 columns like I want.

It always have 10 categories and I want them in a 2x5 matrix. The problem comes when the category legend text is to big for the default width and so it wraps that legend.

Can you understand me? Maybe I'm not explaning it right :D

Hi,

Yes I understood the issue. In this case, if the legend text is large and wraps itself to fit in to the legend box, we cannot explicitly manage that as of now. :(