Sign in to follow this  
Rajavelu

Event Handling in DragNode Chart

Dear team!

I need to show/hide some connectors&labels, when click another dataplot. Is it possible?

Edited by Rajavelu

Dear team!

I need to show/hide some connectors&labels, when click another dataplot. Is it possible?

Hi,

Natively this is not possible with FusionCharts as of now.

However, on dataplot clicking you can call a JavaScript function as link and update the existing chart with new data with the desired changes that you wish to see on the chart. This is an alternative solution to your requirement.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi sanjukta ! , Thanks for your reply.

I am using flash charts only, not JS rendrering charts. Is it possible to "update the existing chart with new data in flash charts" ?

Edited by Rajavelu

Hi sanjukta ! , Thanks for your reply.

I am using flash charts only, not JS rendrering charts. Is it possible to "update the existing chart with new data in flash charts" ?

Hi,

Please note that you can update both Flash and JS charts with new data. It seems you are using some previous version, hence, please refer to the following link for more details.

Ref.- http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?JavaScript/JS_ChangeData.html#update

However, we would recommend you to upgrade your current version to the latest to avail various new features and enhancements.

Hope this helps. :)