Sign in to follow this  
luisbessa

Tooltip in Stacked Area 2D

Hi!

I'm willing to have a tooltip in the stackedarea2d graph with the datavalues of all series in a table. Is it possible with macros?

If not, as i'm doing now, i'm able to get the table on the category tooltex the problem is that it keeps the value on the tooltex.. how can i disable it?

Thanks,

Luis Bessa

Hi Luis,

Please correct me if I am wrong, what you want is to show all data in a series as table in tooltip or data of all series as a tooltip?

I also suggest you to use tooltext in set element rather than in category to get the desired effect.

Waiting for your reply to provide any further assistance.

Hi Luis,

Please correct me if I am wrong, what you want is to show all data in a series as table in tooltip or data of all series as a tooltip?

I also suggest you to use tooltext in set element rather than in category to get the desired effect.

Waiting for your reply to provide any further assistance.

Hi Nabajeet,

I want the data from same category of all series in the table.

I will try it on in set element ;)

Hi Luis,

A tooltip is displayed only when the mouse is hovered over a particular data point. So it  is not possible to show the tooltext when hovering over the whole area.

However in the latest version of FusionCharts XT Suite you can increase the radius of the anchor by using the anchorRadius attribute, so that the area over which the tooltext is shown is increased.

cleardot.gif

Hope this helps.