Sign in to follow this  
Cory

Bubble.swf chart export bug

Hi,

Can you please confirm if the issue is being faced while exporting Bubble chart rendered in JavaScript mode using IE 8 browser?

If yes, it has been internally fixed and it will be available in our next upcoming release.

Else, please share more details about the issue faced.

no, we are using a updated version of google chrome and firefox

Hi,

Could you please upgrade your current version to the latest, i.e, FusionCharts Suite v3.4.1 that includes the fixes to the previously reported issues and see if this helps?

Awaiting your feedback.

We are using a updated version of FusionCharts XT will this not work properly for FusionCharts XT?

I have another problem involving Gauge charts, example, if you have a minimum value of 6 and max of 12 in some cases if there is a change in the data the minimum value (6) will change to a lower number, why does this happen?

thank you very much for your time...

Hi,

The bug has been fixed in the new version of FusionCharts version 3.4.1 which has been released recently. Below is a fiddle which has been tested in Internet Explorer 8 with export enabled.

http://jsfiddle.net/moonmi/03tf4sa8/

Please test it at you end as well and share your feedback as well.

For Gauge charts the min value by default indicates the starting value of that color range. The `minValue` of the first color range should be equal to the chart's `lowerLimit` and the `minValue` of the succeeding `<color>` element should be equal to the current `<color>` element's `maxValue. The gauge by default takes the min value to start its gauge angle.

Hope the information is helpful.

Thanks.

I am trying to update my Fusion charts XT but the most recent version is 3.0.2 where do I download the newer version...

thank you