davidoff

tutorial to create this chart

There is an tutorial to create this chart, please, I tried but I did not make a success

Look at my joined images please

my code xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <chart palette="[b]1[/b]" caption="[b]Produits int

look my image joined,

I have a consequentive problem with the green line. On the left axis I have values in % (ex: 2.3 %) and for my green line I have values mio (ex: 102248.17) if you look at the image "chart to do" the green line corresponds to mio and begins everything below, on my chart it is everything at the top and it is false. How do I have to make in my file xml? And how give fixed values onto right and left axes. Or you can say to me or I have to look in your documentation ?

post-172-128441563721_thumb.png

post-172-128441563734_thumb.png

Try adding the following to <chart> element:

<chart setAdaptiveSYMin="1">

This attribute lets you set whether the secondary y-axis lower limit would be 0 (in case of all positive values on chart) or should the y-axis lower limit adapt itself to a different figure based on values provided to the chart.

Also, if you want to set your custom y-max/min for both axis, use the following attributes:

• PYAxisMaxValue - This attribute helps you explicitly set the upper limit of the primary y-axis. If you don't specify this value, it is automatically calculated by FusionCharts based on the data provided by you.
  • PYAxisMinValue - This attribute helps you explicitly set the lower limit of the primary y-axis. If you don't specify this value, it is automatically calculated by FusionCharts based on the data provided by you.
  • SYAxisMinValue - This attribute helps you explicitly set the lower limit of the secondary y-axis. If you don't specify this value, it is automatically calculated by FusionCharts based on the data provided by you.
  • SYAxisMaxValue - This attribute helps you explicitly set the upper limit of the secondary y-axis. If you don't specify this value, it is automatically calculated by FusionCharts based on the data provided by you.