Sign in to follow this  
CliveW

--no-stop-slow-scripts not working

Hi,

I'm trying to prevent a graph generation from timing out by using the --no-stop-slow-scripts argument in the call, however it's not accepting it.

I've not been told which version of fusioncharts is currently being used (not very helpful in this situation) but was wondering which version this argument first started being used in.

The server team had tried to upgrade the version but ran into issues. If I can find out which version they could try hopefully they can get one of those to install.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm trying to prevent a graph generation from timing out by using the --no-stop-slow-scripts argument in the call, however it's not accepting it.

I've not been told which version of fusioncharts is currently being used (not very helpful in this situation) but was wondering which version this argument first started being used in.

The server team had tried to upgrade the version but ran into issues. If I can find out which version they could try hopefully they can get one of those to install.

Thanks.

Hi,

Could you please confirm if you have a huge amount of data that is causing a timeout while rendering the chart?

Also, regarding the version you might be using, you can open the "fusioncharts.js" file in a notepad and check the version from there in order to check if you are using the latest version.

Hope this helps. :)