Sign in to follow this  
kwong

Bubble Chart xAxis starts from high value to low from left to right

Hi,

I have a bubble chart that has x values from 100 to -20, currently, the y axis values starts from 0 to the highest from bottom to top, and the x values starts from -20 to 100 from left to right.

Can I change the x values starts from 100 to - 20 from left to right?

Thanks,

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

Is it that you wish to display the label in x-axis appear from 100 to -20 (left to right) ?

If so, please check the demo fiddle : http://jsfiddle.net/moonmi/mwvg9b90/

If your requirement is different or if we missed out anything, please update/fork the above fiddle from your end and share it with us so that we can assist you accordingly.

You can also share with us screenshot highlighting your requirement .

Thanks.

Hi Moonmi,

I kind of doing the same technique as yours to flip the x value from high to low (left to right).

I have a quick question,  the  type: 'bubble', should it be 'Bubble'?  Currently I am using v3.6, however, I am using the Bubble.swf as my chart type and it works.  As soon as I change to either 'bubble' or 'Bubble' for my chart type, it didn't work?  Why?

Thanks,

Kelly

Hello Kelly,

Would like to clear out the points accordingly.

1. The chart type mentioned "bubble" or "Bubble" is absolutely correct.

2. Please, note that if you are using V3.6.0, the .swf extension and .SWF files are not required. These files were required when charts use to be rendered as flash charts and flash has been deprecated. Since, V3.4 all charts are rendered as pure JavaScript charts.

3. The charts might not render when you are using Bubble.swf , because it might have happened that the source files are still pointing to the old js files. Please make sure that the source JS files are updated and the code is updated as well. (the js file names are all in small letter unlike the previous ones).

We are sharing a demo sample with the latest js files . Please download it from the drop box link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpztdbasgpgs071/forumBubbleChart.rar?dl=0

(At our end we had tested the sample in Xampp)

Hope this helps.