Sign in to follow this  
tvarma7091

Legend

Hello All,

I have attached the image below.

Can someone please let me know if that type of legend is allowed into the fusion chart???

It's an urgent issue so sooner reply will be better. Also, I am using the licence version of the Fusion Chart.

Thank you. 

--Tee

post-65590-0-63669900-1427209593_thumb.png

Hi,

Natively, the kind of your requirement is not possible. As in legend shape for pie charts are round in shape. Please refer fiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/fusioncharts/9cPeU/

However, it can be achieved with annotations.  We are sharing a demo fiddle for its implementation.

http://jsfiddle.net/moonmi/gdc3ev5x/

Ref doc :http://docs.fusioncharts.com/tutorial-annotations-introduction.html

Hope this helps. 

This is nice Moonmi. I liked the way you showed the example.

But here is the addition to the question.

Is it possible for specific chart? Because I'm trying to render four charts with Fusion Charts and every chart has specific legend style and colors.

e.g. Two charts don't need any legend, third chart require the legend style that I have shared earlier in the image and fourth chart needs the way you shared.

Please, Let me know.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please note that annotation are a part of chart data and applied via chart data or you can say datasource. If you have a number of charts, you must have configured all the charts in different div containers.

When we apply annotations they get applied based on the particular chart canvas's x and y-axis only. 

And by "annotation fixed", could you please explain your use case scenario.

Awaiting for your response.

Hello, 

By means of "Annotation fixed", I wanted to know how does it respond with the live data?? Can we use the JSON data that we are using for the chart?

So, If I have an bank account where I have 10 funds inside. So, in that case, will the data that are coming on the chart will also work with the legend annotation? 

and if I am displaying only four funds on the chart. In that case, will the annotation also know that chart has only four funds and will it display only those legends? or regardless of it will display the predefined annotation where we have all the funds name. 

Let me know in urgent please.

Thank you.

So, just to clear a bit in your example there were Product A and Product B and the data were coming from JSON.

Now, if sometime if I have to display only Product A. Will it automatically configured into the legend??  

Hi,

Please note that the annotations are shapes or texts created on the chart, which are created manually based on the static data given. Lets say, it has two data set and hence two custom legends are created using annotations.

However, when the data is live, the data set might increase or decrease in that case custom annotations needs to be created keeping it in a loop which will depend upon the data fed to the chart.

Hope the information is helpful.