BradG

Gantt forceRowHeight: DataTable cell does not use Process height

When using forceRowHeight (in both 3.6.0 and 3.7.0), the Gantt DataTable cells should use the corresponding Process height, but do not (and do not have a property to set their height).  In the screenshot, the cells in the Status column should be the same height as the cells in the First Name column.

post-46590-0-18987300-1427386913_thumb.png

Below is the json used to generate the chart:

{
             "chart": {
                  "forceRowHeight": true
             },
             "categories": [
             {
                 "category": [
                     { "start": "01/01/2014", "end": "12/31/2014", "label": "2014" },
                     { "start": "01/01/2015", "end": "12/31/2015", "label": "2015" }]
             }],
             "processes": {
                  "headerText": "First Name", "process": [{ "id": "0", "label": "Bob", "height": 130 }, { "id": "1", "label": "Mike", "height": 52 }]
             },
             "dataTable": {
                  "dataColumn": [{ "headerText": "Status", "text": [{ "label": "Active" }, { "label": "Active" }] }]
             },
             "tasks": {
                 "task": [
                     { "start": "05/01/2014", "end": "03/24/2015", "processId": "0", "height": 26, "topPadding": 13 },
                     { "start": "01/23/2015", "end": "03/24/2015", "processId": "0", "height": 26, "topPadding": 52 },
                     { "start": "01/24/2015", "end": "03/24/2015", "processId": "0", "height": 26, "topPadding": 91 },
                     { "start": "02/04/2015", "end": "03/24/2015", "processId": "1", "height": 26, "topPadding": 13 }]
             }
        }

Update: After further testing, we found that the problem still occurs when forceRowHeight is false when the number of processes increases (and the processes have Height set).  It appears that the height of the DataTable cells are all set to the Height of the last Process. 

If you change forceRowHeight to "1" in your fiddle, you will see the bug I described.  Also, as mentioned in my update post above, the problem still also exists with forceRowHeight = "0" if you have enough processes.

Hi,

Could you please upgrade your current version to the latest, i.e, FusionCharts Suite v3.8, released yesterday that will resolve your reported issue?

To avail this licensed release, you would need to re-Download the entire package from the My Orders section of FusionCharts Product Update Center.

To download the Evaluation version of FusionCharts Suite XT v3.8, please visit the link: http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/

Hope this would resolve your issue.