Sign in to follow this  
ckcheah

AngularGauge not showing

I'm using AngularGauge.swf and ASP.net (VB.net) to create a simple meter board. Here is my source code (code behind)

strXML= File.ReadAllText(Server.MapPath("~") & "\Chart\AngularGauge.txt")

Literal1.Text = FusionCharts.RenderChart("FusionCharts/AngularGauge.swf", "", strXML, "mygraph1", "700", "320", False, True)

AngularGauge.txt content:

<chart lowerLimit="0" upperLimit="100" lowerLimitDisplay="Bad" upperLimitDisplay="Good" numberSuffix="%" showValue="1">
  <colorRange>
    <color minValue="0" maxValue="75" code="FF654F"/>
    <color minValue="75" maxValue="90" code="F6BD0F"/>
    <color minValue="90" maxValue="100" code="8BBA00"/>
  </colorRange>
  <dials>
    <dial value="92"/>
  </dials>
</chart>

When I run in Google Chrome, it does show anything and I debug the page (F12) and the AngularGauge show as below:

var chart_mygraph1 = new FusionCharts("FusionCharts/AngularGauge.swf", "mygraph1", "750", "680", "0", "1"); chart_mygraph1.setDataXML("<chart lowerLimit="0" upperLimit="100" lowerLimitDisplay="Bad" upperLimitDisplay="Good" numberSuffix="%" showValue="1"> <colorRange> <color minValue="0" maxValue="75" code="FF654F"/> <color minValue="75" maxValue="90" code="F6BD0F"/> <color minValue="90" maxValue="100" code="8BBA00"/> </colorRange> <dials> <dial value="92"/> </dials> </chart>"); chart_mygraph1.render("mygraph1Div");  ?? I thought this will use the Literal1??

Does this need to include theme as well?

Edited by ckcheah

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum.

It seems that you are using older versions of FusionCharts having flash component. We have stopped supporting the same.

Also, explore our latest ASP.NET wrapper: http://www.fusioncharts.com/dev/usage-guide/using-with-server-side-languages/asp-net/introduction.html

You can refer a sample implementation of the same: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mercwknvmzcxzvr/ASPWrapper_Samplev3.7.rar?dl=0

Hope this helps.