JMoore

Unable to use "SharePoint List" data provider option

Hi,

I recently tried to make a change to existing Collabion chart web parts that were working fine and now they no longer work. When I select the "SharePoint List" data provider and click Connect to try to re-connect to the same or another list, the connection is successful, but I am not given a menu of lists to choose from. This has happened on two different chart web parts. Others are still working but I'm afraid to edit them since they'll likely stop working as well. 

The two web parts that stopped working are in our Test farm. When I try to add a new web part in the Production farm, I see the same behavior - there is no longer a drop-down menu to select a list.

The version is 2.1.0.4

post-10430-0-00550600-1445900298_thumb.png

Hi!

Thanks for writing to us. While we are looking into your issue, it would be great if you can provide us with the following details:

1. The version of SharePoint you are using.

2. The name and version of the web browsers you are using.

3. What was the data source with which the chart was rendered initially?

4. Did you receive any pop-up error message before the menu of lists disappeared?

6. Could you please check and let us know whether any error is displayed in the console logs?

The above details would really be beneficial for us in investigating your issue. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Arka

QA Lead,

Collabion Charts for SharePoint

Thanks for the reply! I just found the culprit and apparently it has nothing to do with Collabion. My IE zoom setting was set to 110%. I have no idea why this is, but when I set it to 100%, the drop-down menu controls for list and view reappeared. I found this while troubleshooting IE after noticing that the problem wasn't present in Chrome. I'll have to look more into this one... 

Thanks anyway!