mquinlan

Problems After Updating to 3.12

This week I updated an application my company is working on to the latest release of the FusionCharts suite (v3.12.0), and the latest angular directive (v3.1.0), and we are now seeing a number of issues.

Issue 1: Labels don't render on a number of chart types:

•  "line"
  •  "scrollColumn2d"
  • "scrollline2d"
  • "mscolumn3d" 

Issue 2: Charts aren't drawing correctly. Some line charts are not rendering the lines, and some pie3d charts are rendering the pie components as transparent.

Issue 3: Chart elements are rendering as black boxes when using Edge browser

On our side, the data and rendering code has not changed, and we were not experiencing this issues before we updated. We were using FusionCharts suite v13.10.1 and angular directive was v3.0.0

Any insights would be appreciated, as I'm sort of scratching my head trying to figure out what's changed here, and how I can get things working again.

Edited by mquinlan
Original post submitted before complete

Hi,

For your first issue, we checked the charts at our end using Angular JS plugin and the labels are coming fine at our end
For your second issue, Please share us a sample fiddle link where your line charts are not getting plotted so that we can investigate it further .

Regarding the transparent and black boxes problem in data plots of pie and other charts if you are using any base tag in html,set the svg definition url path to absolute to resolve the issue. As the relative path of the svg element is getting changed, as a result you are not able too see the color of the data plots.

Please use below code in FusionCharts object before calling render method.

FusionCharts.options.SVGDefinitionURL='absolute';

For further reference please check this sample from the given dropbox link-