Just now, Saurav Guin said:

Getting this type of error during the first time request in Page Load of a Razor View Page. This page contains a minimum of 140 charts.

When this is page is requested for the second time, all the charts are loaded properly.

1111111.JPG

Hi,

Please check whether the required FusionCharts JavaScript library files(fusioncharts.js, fusioncharts.charts.js etc) files are included properly and FusionCharts ASP.NET wrapper has been used.

Meanwhile please check the below given blog link on how to render FusionCharts in ASP.NET MVC Framework using Razor view.

http://www.fusioncharts.com/blog/2017/03/rendering-fusioncharts-in-asp-net-mvc-framework-using-razor-view/

Thanks

46 minutes ago, soumya said:

Hi,

Please check whether the required FusionCharts JavaScript library files(fusioncharts.js, fusioncharts.charts.js etc) files are included properly and FusionCharts ASP.NET wrapper has been used.

Meanwhile please check the below given blog link on how to render FusionCharts in ASP.NET MVC Framework using Razor view.

http://www.fusioncharts.com/blog/2017/03/rendering-fusioncharts-in-asp-net-mvc-framework-using-razor-view/

Thanks

Yes I have added all the script files as mentioned in the link.The charts are rendering properly during the second time of the request but not during the first time.

Is there any limit to the maximum number of charts that can be used in a single page?

22222.JPG

Hi,

There is no limitation of adding library files I guess but it is totally depending on implementation.

I would like to suggest you try to include JavaScript library files in the head section of the Razor view as shown in the blog link.

Also I guess you have gone through the given blog link and please try to implement in the same way.

Thanks

4 hours ago, soumya said:

Hi,

There is no limitation of adding library files I guess but it is totally depending on implementation.

I would like to suggest you try to include JavaScript library files in the head section of the Razor view as shown in the blog link.

Also I guess you have gone through the given blog link and please try to implement in the same way.

Thanks

I was actually asking about the number of charts that can be implemented in a single page, not the number of libraries. Like in our case we have used 140+ column charts in a single page. So is there any limit to the number of charts which if exceeded then it won't render?

And the links to the Fusion Chart js files has been done in the head section only. 

Hi,

No there is no limitations of number of charts could be embedded in a single page.

Please check your implementations and include all library files for different genre of charts.

Thanks

I had this same issue on FusionCharts 3.12.0.  It only happened in the Chrome browser for me.  Unfortunately the only resolution I could find was to disable animation on the charts using the animation: "0" configuration parameter on the chart object.

On 20/6/2018 at 7:00 PM, Rmille said:

I had this same issue on FusionCharts 3.12.0.  It only happened in the Chrome browser for me.  Unfortunately the only resolution I could find was to disable animation on the charts using the animation: "0" configuration parameter on the chart object.

Thanks for writing. I disabled the part of the animations that gave error in the file fusionchart.js.