JamesSmith

Gantt Chart Indent Tasks

I am working with a FusionCharts gantt chart.  My customer is interested in having the tasks for each project line item indented.  It looks like some industry gantt charts indent tasks associated with a project, while other gantt charts do not.  FusionCharts seems to be one of those charts that doesn't.  I was able to set the main project row to have a bold font, using the isBold option when I create my processes json.  I did not see any other options for text formatting that could help me force an indent of the subsequent tasks associated with the project row.

I tried using escape characters, spaces ( ), and regular spaces, tabs (\t), none of these had any luck.  The spaces ( ) actually showed up on the gantt chart infront of the task names.  Interestingly enough, when I did use escaped tabs or spaces, the tooltip that popped up when I put my mouse over the task row was indented, but the actual task on the gantt chart was not indented at all, or displayed the space characters ( ).

Is there any tag or formatting I can apply to my task names to get them indented, while leaving my rows with the project names not indented and bold?

Hi,

Thanks for the query.

Please set the align attribute within processes object as left, center or right to set the alignment for the process labels.

For further reference please check the sample fiddle http://jsfiddle.net/fLqSL/299/

Please note here the align attribute within the processes object is set as left but according to your requirement you could set the center or right.

Thanks