Aadesh_mahajan

Data Points limit of charts

Hi Team,

We are using Fusion Chart XT with version 3.12.0 v.

Our user has huge data so we wanted to restrict user to draw chart with huge data that's why we need to know data points limit of all chart.

Can you please provide list of data point limit of charts of Fusion Chart XT (3.12.0 version).

Awaiting response.

Thanks 

Aadesh mahajan

Edited by Aadesh_mahajan

Hello Aadesh,

Thanks for the query.

The chart gets plotted as per the number of data provided in the dataset.

In your case, if the user is getting the data from the database you can limit the number of data using the SQL query. In this way, you can restrict the user to draw the chart with huge data.

Hope this will help.

Hi prerana,

Thanks for your response

I am agree with your solution but i want data points limits of charts as i saw in one of question in forum where they told the minimum data-plot limit for Pie 2D chart is 700 approx. and for Pie 3D chart, it is 350 approx.

i provided link below of that topic

can you provide list of certain data points limits of charts

Thanks 

Hello Aadesh,

The previous flash version had a limit. Currently, we don't specify any limit for the charts because there are charts based on the number of dataplots.

E.g. If the data are less in number, we can use column2d chart otherwise we can use scroll column2d chart, same goes for the line2d chart (less data) to zoomline chart (huge data).

The number of data plots depends upon a number of factors. It also depends upon the browser.

Hope the above information will help.