Steve L

Automating Chart Export

Hi,

I am using FusionCharts XT v3.12.2

I am creating my charts via the php wrapper.  What I would like to accomplish is automatically downloading the chart after it is rendered on the page without clicking on the FusionCharts export button.  Basically I want this to happen without a user needing to perform any action.

All suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your help.

Hello,

Thanks for the query.

Your requirement is achievable using the FusionCharts API methods like hasRendered() and exportChart().

We have created one sample for you where the chart is getting exported automatically when it has been rendered.

Please refer the sample link given below for the implementation.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fi4n1exu6g9o8a/sample_php_api.zip?dl=0

Hey,

Thanks for the response.

We can help you in exporting the chart and saving it at your end but the attachment part using TCPDF needs to be done at your end.

3 minutes ago, Prerana said:

Hey,

Thanks for the response.

We can help you in exporting the chart and saving it at your end but the attachment part using TCPDF needs to be done at your end.

Yes yes i just need a way to export it automatically without any user promt. will that be possible? or is there a way to write the whole chart in a pdf without exporting it as PNG?

Just now, RoncalJustin said:

Yes yes i just need a way to export it automatically without any user promt. will that be possible? or is there a way to write the whole chart in a pdf without exporting it as PNG?

Hey,

Thanks for the response.

You can export the chart automatically. Please refer the sample link shared below.

But if you want to attach the chart to any document that you need to achieve at your end.

Just now, Prerana said:

Hey,

Thanks for the response.

You can export the chart automatically. Please refer the sample link shared below.

But if you want to attach the chart to any document that you need to achieve at your end.

How about writing the actual chart on the PDF? because i saw an article saying that is not pssible.

Hello,

To render chart using FusionCharts, a browser is needed.

You can render the chart using a browser and then you can export the chart into the desired format. e.g. PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG, and XLS.

You can attach the exported image to your pdf file. Attaching the exported image need to be done at your end.