Shrabanee

How can I stop an on going render?

Hi,

Could you please elaborate with the help of a use case example, when you want to stop the rendering the charts, so that we could suggest you more accurately regarding the matter.

Awaiting your feedback.

Hi @Ayan Bhadury

Let me try to explain it.

So we are showing a pie chart. We have a setting for the chart as radio buttons.

When user will change the setting we will send a request to the server to get data and then we are rendering the chart again. If a user is continuously changing the setting the chart is loading again and again, which is causing some error in console.

So I want to prevent rendering a chart if the user is changing the setting before chart can finish loading.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing us the information.

Instead of re-rendering the chart on each setting events you could use FusionCharts setJSONData or SetChartData API method to update the data of your chart at the runtime.

To know more about setJSONData API method click here- https://www.fusioncharts.com/dev/api/fusioncharts/fusioncharts-methods.html#setJSONData

Hi @Ayan Bhadury,

So I have used "transposeAnimation" but it is not giving a smooth animation as the initial animation.

Any delay of animation or anything I can use along with 'transposeAnimation' to make the animation smoother?

As stated earlier since the attributes are still in development phase hence the documentation regarding the attributes are currently not available.

transposeAnimation lets you update your chart in an animated way, whereas transposeAnimDuration allows users to specify loading animation duration on data update.