Shrabanee

Can I show hand cursor on hover of each bar (Not using 'link')

Hi,

So I am using 'dataPlotClick' event. Which is not showing hand cursor on hover of the bars. Is there any flag I can use to show it? 

I know it will work when we are using 'link'. But I don't really want to use it. 

Does anyone have any solution for this?

Thanks

Hi @Ayan Bhadury ,

I will try this out. But I think showing hand cursor should be available for 'dataPlotClick' by default as it will work with click.

Will it work in all the browsers?

Edited by Shrabanee

@Ayan Bhadury 

I have tried the workaround but it did not help me fully.
We have multiple charts in one view. While using the code you have given, it is adding hand cursor to all of the bar charts in the view, which is not right.

How can I make it work for only a specific chart instead of adding it for all of them?

How will it work for pie chart? Right now it is only working on the bar charts. :( 

@Ayan Bhadury please give me some solution for below issue.

We have multiple charts in one view. While using the code you have given, it is adding hand cursor to all of the bar charts in the view. How can I show hand cursor on the specific chart where we have enabled dataPlotClick?

So it is again a workaround @Ayan Bhadury.

If I will move the second chart up and the first chart down, it will show hand cursor for the chart which is there in the first position. I did not find it much useful as we have multiple charts, order of each chart can be changed by the user. 

Maybe somehow I have to use link only to show hand cursor till the time you guys are giving hand cursor for dataPlotClick. :(