erjcan

How can I make stock price replay visualization tool?

I want to make my own desktop stock simulator replay of historical stock price moves. I have a sample dataset of time-series price data available in CSV format. Essentially, I just need to render this data on canvas. The main point is to accumulate more trading experience in less time. A user can speed trade thru sessions for entire year in a week!

I made a gif of another program made in Delphi(not open-source) to demonstrate the program I want to build.

The high quality tick data shows change every milisecond, so it has more fields than just “open high low.close,volume”, so i guess will need some milisecond clock counter to reflect every change in price.

I attached the gif of what it should be like.

It seems fusion charts only does static rendering, drawing,

I want to pause the “price”, start again, and speed up how fast\slow it draws candlesticks.

The canvas should have these tech features :

1)automatic scaling to fit in entire price range when price moves out of bounds of the canvas – all bars should adjust their size accordingly,
zoom in\out - look at the attached GIF.

2)speed adjusting slider to slow down/increase the drawing speed

3)Go back or forward bar by bar when paused

Can fusion charts help me implement all these features? I can pause stock price move, adjust the speed of movements, slow it down etc.

Pls tell me if fusion charts or what product has this capability to implement my simulator.

gif_test_2.gif