Sign in to follow this  
saratkrish

Save mutliple fusioncharts present in a single jsp page as images

Dear All,

I am new to fusion charts, I have a jsp page which contain 5 fusion charts, I want to save this page as pdf, inorder to do that I want to save these fusion charts as images. I read the document on saving fusion chart as image, and I specified imageSave="1" imageSaveURL="FusionChartsSave.jsp" in the data xml file, and called saveAsImage() from java script , now I am able to save one fusion chart as image, but I have 4 more fusion charts to save. Once I call the saveAsImage() function of fusion chart from java script, the control goes to the jsp page which is specified as imageSaveURL attribute. How to tackle this issue.

Thanks in advance

Dear Sudipto,

Thank you for your quick reply.

This is how I am embedding fusion charts in my jsp code.

<%

String chartCode= createChart("../FusionCharts/Charts/Pie3D.swf",spamDataUrl, "", "piechart", 500, 200, false, true);

%>

<%=chartCode%>

Please tell me how I can do it with IFrames .

Thanks a lot.

Dear,

It worked for me, thanks a lot, Now I am facing another problem, all my fusion charts get saved except AngularGuage , when I call the saveAsImage() function on AngularGuage object, it gives an script error, says saveAsImage is not a function , please help..I am waiting for your reply..

Thanks,

Dear,

I checked version of AngularGuage, its 3.0.1 , Now I am trying to download the trial vesion 3.0.2, if you have the link please provide me.

Thanks for your support,