jhonnattanrivera

¡i need Licence?

Hi, I'm designing a website where I use fusion chart graphics. watermarks appear in the graphics of this web page, my question is this, can I continue using the free version forever? on my page I will offer the service to people who want to see data about their school activity.

Hi,

Using the free Trial version of FusionCharts library when you render any chart, a "FusionChartsXT Trial" watermark will appear on the chart as it is not licensed.

To use it in your website you need to procure a product license. Kindly drop a mail to [email protected] they will suggest you with a suitable license for your requirement.

Please note : The trial(free) version is strictly for testing and demo purpose. For any commercial usage you need to procure a license.

Thanks,

Akash.

5 hours ago, Akash Biswas said:

Hola,

Con la versión de prueba gratuita de la biblioteca de FusionCharts al representar cualquier gráfico, aparecerá una marca de agua "FusionChartsXT Trial" en el cuadro, ya que no tiene licencia.

Para utilizarlo en su sitio web, debe adquirir una licencia de producto. Envíe un correo a [email protected] y le sugerirán una licencia adecuada para su requerimiento.

Tenga en cuenta: la versión de prueba (gratuita) es estrictamente para fines de prueba y demostración . Para cualquier uso comercial, necesita obtener una licencia.

Gracias,

Akash.

¿y cuando se considera comercial? ya que solo se lo mostrare a mi curso de la escuela (20 jovenes) 

On 6/9/2018 at 8:15 AM, Akash Biswas said:

Hi,

Using the free Trial version of FusionCharts library when you render any chart, a "FusionChartsXT Trial" watermark will appear on the chart as it is not licensed.

To use it in your website you need to procure a product license. Kindly drop a mail to [email protected] they will suggest you with a suitable license for your requirement.

Please note : The trial(free) version is strictly for testing and demo purpose. For any commercial usage you need to procure a license.

Thanks,

Akash.

And when it is considered commercial? since I will only show it to my school course (20 young people).

If I wanted to start using them to earn money but I still can not buy the license, can I still use them?