MGS_Sebastien

Customize y-axis with accuracy

Hi,

I have a new request. Currently, we cannot do whatever we want about the y-axis. I mean we should be able to specify what values we want to show exactly.

Whatever are the values in the dataset or whatever is the height of the graph, I want to be able to specify exactly y axis labels needed : in example if I want to have 25% 50% 75% or 10% 20% etc or 22% 44% 88% or 7% 14% 21% etc... etc... How could I do this ? I don't think it's possible with FS at this time.

A new functionality related to this could be very nice to be developed I think. What  do you think ?

Edited by MGS_Sebastien
forgot conculsion

Hi Sebastien,

As of now the y-axis divisional lines interval could be configured using "adjustDiv", "yAxisMinValue", "yAxisMaxValue" and "numDivLines" accordingly to configure the intervals.
For example : 0 to 100, numDivLines - 9, so the interval would be 0, 10, 20, 30, ...., 80, 90, 100.

However, please confirm if your requirement is to set a value like 22, and based on which the y-axis interval would appear like 0, 22, 44, 66, .... and so on automatically.

Thanks,

Akash.