luiindezon

Missing data Multi-series Chart

Hi,

I am building my first FusionChart via a fabrik plugin. It is great that there is a trial version.

I noticed when using a multi-series chart only data is shown if there is data for all elements. In my example I have 4 people with records set per year. One of the guys (Jan), did not set a time in 2017, but as you can see in the second picture, he did set a time in 2016, 2018 and 2019. However these times are not visible in the first picture, when other people did set a time in 2017. He is only visible in the legend.

Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks, Frits

Missing_jan.PNG

Hi Frits,

As we can see that you are using a mscolumn2d chart type, and in one of its series(Jan) the data is null, hence the plots does not appear on the chart according to the first image. Sample for reference : http://jsfiddle.net/dr5aoxv3/

For the second image provided it seems you have provided the dataSource with only one series data, that is for the visible legend Jan.

Could you please modify the provided fiddle with your dataSource and provide us the sample to explain your scenario and your query.

Thanks,

Akash.

Hi Akash,

Thank you for your reply. I put the second image just to show that Jan has data, but these are not coming up in the first image. Anyway in your sample I see that it should work also with null values.

My source is a mysql query, somehow translated by the visualization plugin of fabrik to XML or Json. This is done by the software, so it is probably more a fabrik issue than a FusionChart issue.

Thanks, Frits

Edited by luiindezon