Arindam

Cannot see the charts when using https with IE ( using dataXML and not dataURL)

Hi Divya,

Could you please remove the space from div id and chart id? After that try again

<div id='cm1_Assignment_Status_graph2' align='center'></div>

<script language=javascript>

var myChart = new FusionCharts("FusionCharts/Charts/FCF_Column3D.swf", "cm1_Assignment_Status_chart2" , '200', '250');

myChart.setDataXML("<graph xAxisName='' yAxisName='' showNames='1' rotateNames='1' decimalPrecision='0' formatNumberScale='-1'><set name='Unassigned' value='327' color='F6BD0F' /><set name='Assigned' /></graph>");

myChart.addParam("wmode","transparent");

myChart.render("cm1_Assignment_Status_graph2");

</script>

<div id='cm1_Review_Status_graph3' align='center'></div>

<script language=javascript>

var myChart = new FusionCharts("FusionCharts/Charts/FCF_Column3D.swf", "cm1_Review_Status_chart3" , '200', '250');

myChart.setDataXML("<graph xAxisName='' yAxisName='' showNames='1' rotateNames='1' decimalPrecision='0' formatNumberScale='-1'><set name='Not Relevant' /><set name='Relevant' /><set name='Pending' value='327' color='8BBA00' /></graph>");

myChart.addParam("wmode","transparent");

myChart.render("cm1_Review_Status_graph3");

</script>

Hi Arindam,

Thanks for the reply. I removed the spaces and tried again, but it didn't help. It still does not show up on IE with HTTPs. Any other thing that I can verify or look for. Maybe some IE setting or something. I am new at using Fusion Charts and evaluating it for our product. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Divya.

I figured out the problem. It was the problem with the headers. Even though the html file was setting the headers for caching, the server was overwriting it no-cache. Modifying the server to send cache headers in case .swf file solved the problems.

Thanks to jodde who pointed me to the right direction.

-Divya.