Sign in to follow this  
Pallav

Getting Started with Fusion Charts on Lotus Domino

I am just getting started trying to set up the simple example using JS from the trial version.  I have the swf files uploaded to the database.  I created a page that has the js in the FunctionCharts.js file.  I'm not a js expert by any means so I'm not sure I have everything configured correctly.  I have pasted the contents of the FunctionChatrs.js file into the JSHeader on the domino page.  also pasted the js onto the page itself.  Then I setup a test page with the html code in the simple example.  I keep getting the error "FusionCharts is undefined".  I've changed the urls for the js SRC line and the line that sets up the new fusion chart from the swf file.  Seems like I don't have something configured correctly.  Do you have any examples of using FusionCharts in Lotus Domino?  I need to use the js method for the desired functionality when I get this working.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm afraid we do not have any expertise in Domino to help further with us. You'll have to take some support from the community.