Pallav

yAxisMinValue and Column Width

I am fairly new to Fusion Charts and the 10 charts I have developed I want to display several on a main .php page in a smaller format (thumbnail per say) still with the functionality of the larger chart they would link to.  The problem I have is I want only a few items on the chart.  I have removed all of the chart labels with the exception of the yAxisMin and Max values.  Is there a way to remove those values?

Secondly, would like to change the width of the column on the chart. 

In the image below the top one is the Fusion chart and the other is a JFreeChart converted to a .png format. 

cdeb14d0-e383-47a8-9480-8ddf.gif

Thanks

Yes - you can remove the y-axis values by setting <chart showYAxisValues='0' ...>

And you can easily change the width and height of the chart by specifying it in the JavaScript constructor function of the chart.

Ok I tried this and it did not work for me, here is what I have so far. 

$strXML = "<graph numberPrefix='$' showNames='0' showValues='0' showLegend='0' showDivLineValue='0' showYAxisValues='0' canvasBgColor='".$daColor."'>":

Sorry, I think I failed to mention I am using version 2.3 not 3.0 if this makes a difference.

If this doesn't work then is there a way to export it to a .png or .jpg file?

Also, the size of the chart was not by question it was the size of the column on the chart.  Say I have a chart that is 200px x 150px.  I would like to have the columns more wide than narrow without changing the size of the chart.

Edited by Guest

I did figure it out, in 2.3 its <graph showLimits='0' > setting.  Now I am trying to figure out how to make the chart take up the whole player area.  Now the chart is say 125px x 100px and the player is about 175px x 150px.  I would like the extra 25px of white space on each side to be chart and still keep the same size.  Any ideas on that?

As stated before I understand how to resize the chart, what I want to do is remove the white space around the chart.  I have set the margins to 0, removed all the extra text on the outside and now just have the chart itself.  I want to make the chart fit within the ouline on the image below.

d0893166-53f4-4ac5-b18d-29b6.gif