Syed

How to resolve this error? Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'paper' of undefined

Need help resolving this error happening in our environment.

Fusion chart error happens when user randomly clicks in the chart area before or during the rendering of the chart. This error even occurred on your own examples on your website. When error occurs too many times the console gets filled up and chart performance decreases.

fusioncharts.js:13 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'paper' of undefined
    at e.t.getFromEnv (fusioncharts.js:13)
    at Function.a.winMouseHover (fusioncharts.js:28)
    at SVGSVGElement.I (fusioncharts.js:28)
    at SVGSVGElement.<anonymous> (fusioncharts.js:13)

Screenshot 2020-10-03 081039.png

is there any update about this error?
Confirmed I still got this error with Fushionchart version 3.15.3 on reactjs

Edited by MOHAMMAD KHANAFI
add version ^3.15.3 on reactjs

54 minutes ago, Kacper Rokicki said:

I still have this issue with version 3.16.0 using React, and it flooded my Sentry account with over 1400 events in the last 14 days because of this error. Can you finally fix it?

6023d7f12f49b_ScreenShot2021-02-10at1_56_16PM.thumb.png.ee1d93e7c67997ac77eca247029f8c9b.png

@Kacper Rokicki Please try with fusioncharts:3.15.1

Hope you are keeping well! Thank you for your continued patience.

For the issue reported, could you please upgrade your current version to the latest, i.e, FusionCharts Suite XT v3.18.0?

To avail of the licensed release, you would need to re-download the entire package from the My Orders section of FusionCharts Product Update Center. PUC URL: https://puc.fusioncharts.com/

To download the Evaluation version of FusionCharts Suite XT v3.18.0, please visit the link: https://www.fusioncharts.com/download/fusioncharts-suite