Sign in to follow this  
Pallav

online sample does not work in IE6

Thanks for the help.

That URL works for IE. The problem occurs when I download sample files on Tomcat.

I places 3 files on a webapp folder, nothing changes. Firefox works fine.

How do i get error messages in IE?

When running on your local machine, can you make sure you're running it through a webserver - so that you access it as http://localhost:xxxx/path_to_file.

This is necessary, because the Flash Player otherwise imposes restrictions on files that directly run on OS file system. In this case, you'll need to set proper permissions for the folder by right clicking on the chart > Settings and then adding the folder as a trusted one.

hello everybody,

i have the same problem; the example on the site works fine, but when i try the same in my page using IE7 and flash player 9 i got the following error in the FC_Rendered method:

Object doesn't support this property or method

this error is thrown when calling the setDataXML() method on the fusion chart object although that it works fine when i redeclare the object again in the FC_Rendered method.

This is not accessing local machine. I copied all 3 sample files onto a Tomcat webapp folder without any modification.

I did some experiment and it turns out if the page is accessed via HTTP (instead of HTTPS), it works fine with IE.

My app needs to turn SSL on. Please help.

TIA.