Sign in to follow this  
leos

Trendline not showing

I have a treadline that shows on graph, this helps the user clearly see if he hit his targets or not.  I've made it red when he's below and green when he's above. The problem is when he is so low the trendline does not even show because it is off the Y access.

Is there any way to enforce trendlines to show on the plot?

I have tried putting in the Y access at Trendline *1.2 althought I have 2 issues with this:

1) it's buggy.  when I add yAxisMaxValue sometimes all the left indexes dissapear except for the bottom and the top indexes (normally there is several). Note: if you round the results (yAxisMaxValue = round(trendline *1.2) then it does work, but of course I can't always round to an integer when my results are all fractions.  I also noticed the horizontal guidelines in the plot dissapear when adding yAxisMaxValue

2) The other issue is sometimes when force add the trendline onto the graph, it makes the bars so small that it is hard to click on them (for drill down purposes) or see the tool tip.

I'm hoping for a miracle, some sort of ShowTrendlineIfOffscale=5%, which would put the trendline in at 5% down from the top of the plot.  Perhaps one is needed for trendlines too low, but I don't need that case.

Any help suggestions appreciated.

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

Could you please send us the XML codes that you are using, as an attachment so that we might test it in our lab?

Awaiting your reply.