hyeri

Problem scrolling chart area on mobile

When scrolling the page through touch on mobile, If touch move the chart area, scrolling does not work.

I know the gestures made on the chart area would interact with the chart.

But I would like to be the same as other areas in general.

On my site, the chart area is full on the screen, which is inconvenient on mobile.

I made the gesture myself using x,y coordinates, but this is basically unstable compared to the gestures provided by the browser.

How to get remove of gestures in the chart area?

FusionCharts_Suite_XT__Explore_100+_Charts_and_2000+_Maps.gif

On 1/2/2021 at 11:12 AM, hyeri said:

When scrolling the page through touch on mobile, If touch move the chart area, scrolling does not work.

I know the gestures made on the chart area would interact with the chart.

But I would like to be the same as other areas in general.

On my site, the chart area is full on the screen, which is inconvenient on mobile.

I made the gesture myself using x,y coordinates, but this is basically unstable compared to the gestures provided by the browser.

How to get remove of gestures in the chart area?

FusionCharts_Suite_XT__Explore_100+_Charts_and_2000+_Maps.gif

The improvement is already logged and our team is working on it, for an immediate fix please try version 3.12.2

I second this request. Are there any known workarounds for this in the interim? Is there a specific event handler we can hook into to call stopPropagation() or preventDefault() that would allow us to continue scrolling using mobile touch events over the charts?

FWIW, I'm currently on version 3.15.1 and experiencing this issue.

Edited by bdorsey

Hi,

Hope you are keeping well! Thank you for your continued patience.

For the issue reported, could you please upgrade your current version to the latest, i.e, FusionCharts Suite XT v3.17.0?

To avail of the licensed release, you would need to re-download the entire package from the My Orders section of FusionCharts Product Update Center. PUC URL: https://puc.fusioncharts.com/

We would love to have your feedback. If you need any further assistance, please do drop us a mail.