Sign in to follow this  
pca

Drill Down Charts with Java

Hi everyone

I'm trying to use a Java method as a link for drill down charts and I would like to know if there is a way to call the Java method from the chart XML. I'm trying to avoid going to the resulting JavaScript from my code because I don't think that it is a good way to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance :P

I downloaded the Election Dashboard example (http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/Electoral/), after seeing it online, and the links in the states are not working. I am currently using Evaluation versions of Fusion Charts, Maps and Widgets.

Am I missing something or is it the evaluation versions that do not support drill down charts functionality?

Thanks in advance :P

I wasn't. But I tried it using tomcat and now it's working :P

I also had to change the path for the pie chart and the stacked chart from 'chart/xxxx.swf' to 'Chart/xxxx.swf' in Index.html because in linux the paths are case sensitive.

Thank you for your help :D

In case there is someone with the same problem of calling java methods from javascript, I solved it using JSNI. I created a javascript method which calls a java method.

I haven't tried it but I think it is also possible doing the same thing with JNI :P