Sign in to follow this  
mojitotech

Canvas background color

I have a charts that only changes the canvas background color on selected colors. When I make a change to a new color it will either display the new color or it displays a gray background.

In this example, I'm trying to have the canvas color as black so it blends into the black background of the page its on. What's confusing is that it works fine with a few colors but not all, and black (000000) is a basic color.

Can anyone assist? Thanks

<chart caption='Site Cluster Snapshot' baseFontSize='10' toolTipBgColor='000000' baseFontColor='ffffff' useroundedges='1' showPercentageValues='1' showvalues='0' rotateValues='1' labeldisplay='rotate' showBorder='0' numberSuffix='' numberPrefix='' formatNumberscale='1' decimals='2' useSameFillBgColor='1' bgColor='000000' canvasBgColor='000000' canvasBgAlpha='100' canvasBaseColor='000000' showCanvasBg ='1' showCanvasBase='1' borderColor='84cd22' borderAlpha='100' borderThickness='5' showBorder='1'>

I tried doubling up on the bgcolor '000000,000000' but that did not work.

Here is how I'm call it.

Call renderChart("charts/Pie2d.swf", "", strXML, "ExecDashCluster", 300, 300, false, true)

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem. bgColor='000000' works for 3D charts but for Line2D and Bulb, both bgColor='000000' and bgColor='000000,000000' don't work. The background color shows up as grey. Giving bgColor='FFFFFF' does show the background as white but for some reason black does not work.

Please let me know how to fix this.