Sign in to follow this  
Suresh Kumar G

How to set the FPS(Frames per Second) property.

Dear,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am using fusion charts to render the charts of different types as per application requirement. I have encountered few problems while rendering the charts. For few cases the charts are rendered as jerky or not displayed properly. I have attached a screen shot on the same for reference.

In some documents I show this can be resolved by increasing the FPS (Frames per second). Please suggest how to increate the FPS property or how to set the FPS property?

We use the functionality as:

var fusionChart = new FusionCharts("tools/FusionCharts_Enterprise/Charts/Pie2D.swf", "12345", "100%", "100%", "0", "1", "FFFFFF",

FusionChart_Problem.doc

Hi,

Could you please visit this link and try to use scale mode exactFit?

http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/Contents/PercentResize.html

Please Note That: FusionCharts v3 allows you to resize charts in percentage too (apart from pixels). However, this method is not recommended as this method just scales the chart and doesn't redraw the chart as per the given size

Could you please use pixels, instead of percentage. Also, FPS 

doesn't affect rendering - it just affects CPU usage.

Edited by Guest

Hi,

When I try using scale mode exactfit, all the charts are display but having problem with the legends. The legends for few charts are not display completely. Please find attached screen shot for the legend problem.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Is there any property to display all the legend values? I tried changing from % to pixels but found the same problem with the Legend displaying.

Please help to suggest some solution.

Legend_problem.doc

Hi,

Could you please try this?

var fusionChart = new FusionCharts("tools/FusionCharts_Enterprise/Charts/Pie2D.swf", "12345", "600", "400", "0", "1");<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />