Macadoodle

Need help: Multi-bar stacked/line combo graphs

I need to produce a combination line/stacked bar graph that has two y axes (one for the lines and one for the stacked bars) and MULTIPLE stacked bars per label. (For example, let's say the labels are month names - for each month, I need to see a stacked bar showing the sale of products A and B in 2005 AND a stacked bar showing the sale of the same products in 2006 for comparison.) I can't figure out how to specify the data series for each of the multiple stacked bars... Is this even possible with FusionCharts? Thank you for your help!

Thank you for your prompt response! I assume that the first chart you referenced is for info and the second one is the one I actually direct the url towards... I will look into how to structure the data series in the url, thanks!

Edited by Guest

Please help! I cannot seem to figure out how to write the url that will generate the multi-series stacked chart (i.e. more than one stack per x axis label). Any ideas or examples?

Edited by Guest

Guest Basundhara Ghosal

Hi,

In case your issue is not resolved, could you please specify the issue a bit elaborately?