Arindam

Stack charts not showing

We were using the free version and decided to upgrade to the paid version.

Before we upgraded stack charts were working without issue. Now that we have upgraded they just don't display! There is a flash movie where the chart should be, but not an chart.

I have even copied the entire paid version download onto my server to check that it wasn't my bad coding or wrong paths, but had the same issues!

Any help would be appreciated! :D

Edited by Guest

Hi,

Could you please check swf file name? free charts name start with FCF_ but in V3 version only charts name.

free chart -> FCF_StackedColumn2D.swf 

V3 Chart -> StackedColumn2D.swf

They are all correct, I pasted the entire folder structure from the paid download .zip and went to the PHP Class examples and it does the same so looks like something inherently wrong with the code!

They are all correct, because as I said I have copied the entire structure of your .zip download and kept all files in tact and it still doesn't work when going to the examples within the download!

Oh and the other charts work, it is just the stack chart and combination that isn't working!

Edited by Guest

Have sorted it, looks like the examples in the download did not have the Flash files where they were required for the stack chart and therefore I didn't think I needed it for my chart! :D Sorry and thanks!