Sign in to follow this  
axis1048

Pie Chart Labels Issue in V3

Hi,

I am trying to create piecharts but I have this problem because of the labels, either i have to keep the pie chart really small or if I make the radius big, the labels are cutoff. Is there a way i can show the labels separately???.

Below is an example of what I am trying to build: (I wanna show legends separately as in the below picture where the legends would automatically align based on their size and if the text is too long they wrap to the next line.) Is it possible to create such a piechart with fusioncharts v3???

0fe443e3-3fcf-4b61-a2c2-e62a.jpg

If this cannot be created, can this feature be added in the next update released??

Thanks, RK

You can use the grid component that we provide in the same suite. It takes the data from the same source and renders the legend as you need it.

I have the same problem and cant' seem to get it to work.  I can add a grid component to the chart, but it only displays 1 item per line, with the percentage on the right.  Is there any way to display more than one item per row and do not display the numbers?  I am looking for a "legend" type of component.  Is that possible with the current grid component?

Or even better, is there a way to display regular Legends (like bar charts can) inside pie charts so I don't have to have two flash movies on the same page?

Thanks.

Edited by Guest