Sign in to follow this  
gamo

Trendzone doesn't display correctly

Hi :)

Can s.o. please tell me why Trendzone in a chart with this code...

line startValue='22000' endValue='24000' color='FF0000' displayValue='Target' showOnTop='1' valueOnRight='1' isTrendZone="1"

... displays like an oblique line and not like a coloured ractangular zone?

T.y. for any suggestion

p.s it's a 3D single y combination chart

Edited by Guest

Hi,

I am afraid, Combination 3D (Simulated) Chart (Single Y )  SWF: MSCombi3D.swf does not support isTrendZone attribute. Please see bellow for supported attributes.

You can control the cosmetic and functional properties of trend-lines using the following attributes:

Attribute Name Type Range Description
startValue Number Numeric Value The starting value for the trendline. Say, if you want to plot a slanted trendline from value 102 to 109, the startValue would be 102.
endValue Number Numeric Value The ending y-axis value for the trendline. Say, if you want to plot a slanted trendline from value 102 to 109, the endValue would be 109. If you do not specify a value for endValue, it would automatically assume the same value as startValue.
displayValue String If you want to display a string caption for the trend line by its side, you can use this attribute. Example: displayValue='Last Month High'. When you don't supply this attribute, it automatically takes the value of startValue.
color String Hex Code Color of the trend line and its associated text.
thickness Number In Pixels If you've opted to show the trend as a line, this attribute lets you define the thickness of trend line.
alpha Number 0-100 Alpha of the trend line.
valueOnRight Boolean 0/1 Whether to show the trendline value on left side or right side of chart? This is particularly useful when the trend line display values on the chart are colliding with divisional lines values on the chart.

I am having same problem with your MSColumn3DLineDY.swf.

I set istrendzone=1 or 0  but no trendzone or line is render, just a label.

Example:

[trendLines] [line startValue='70.00'  isTrendZone='0' parentYAxis='S' showOnTop='0' valueOnRight='0' color='669900' displayvalue='Goal 0.00 %25'/] [/trendLines] [/chart]

Hi Todd,

Can you please send us your complete XML to support @ fusioncharts.com, along with the name of SWF file that you're using?