Sign in to follow this  
maui26

Save as Image 405 Error - POST not allowed

I followed all the steps to save my chart as image and after the 'Capturing Data' progress bar finishes I get the following error:

Method Not Allowed: the requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /path/on/server/FusionChartsSave.aspx

I'm pretty sure I have to set something in Apache to get this working. I went to httpd.conf to try to set a script alias to allow the POST but don't know what to put for the alias.

I'm seeing the scripts are saving the image file so the same directory as the .aspx file so I tried changing the .cs file to point to another directory, but that didn't work...

Any suggestions?

Hi,

Sorry for asking, but can you please confirm that you are running ASPX page in Apache but not in IIS?

Also, Could you please try running it from an IIS server instead of Apache, just to make sure that it is working or not.

Yes, I'm trying to run the FusionChartsSave.aspx in Apache.

I'm currently running the aspx in IIS and set the  imageSaveURL to the one in IIS. It works perfectly fine in that environment.

I just wanted to find out more about how I can run the script in an Apache environment.

thanks for your time - it's much appreciated!