Sign in to follow this  
mahesh

i want to change dails values dynamically

I am using AngularGauge to show a clock. And i want to change the values of dails dinamically after every second. Can i change these dails values using javascript? Please le me knoe how to change these values from javascript???

Thanks

Hi All,

I am not able to change the vaules of dails using javascript. I am trying to use chartRef.setData for this.

Also is it necessary to give zero values to dails first time?

Please help me out from this trouble??

Thanks

Mahesh,

You might want to try setDataForId(dialId, value) method instead as if you are making a clock it will have more than one dial. Give your dial an id and use that as dialId argument when you call setDataForId. I do not think that it is necessary to set value to 0 for the first time. You can achieve the same by setting your xml value attribute if you wanted.

Hi thanks for the reply.

I am now able to run the code even with chartRef.getData in simple HTML.

But not able to run the same code in my application. The script atops execution at line chartRef.getData()

Please let me know wat to do in this case???

I play a little with this clock things using sample clock chart , add two dials to make it has hour,minute and second dials,and then feed data by server script to refesh chart every second . It woks ,but there is a problem when the second dials tick to the end of tickmarker, it just move back the start position instead of moving next circle.

any solution for this scenario?

Guest Rajroop

Hello,

Welcome to this Forum. :0

Could you please share your HTML code, XML and the type of chart you are working with so we may get to the root of the problem?

Looking forward to your reply.

I've fixed this probblem ,just set animiation and defautanimiation attribute to false , then the dial won't move back whole cirle to the start point (aka lower value in fusionchart's terminology).