simon_b

Gantt Chart - splitting of tasks

I have a muli-task gantt chart that displays dynamic project progress for people.

I need to have the ability to stop a task and introduce a break in it but allow the chart to show that while still displaying all the other information.

e.g. Task A gets 50% through and then task D gets introduced with a higher priority.  I want to be able to show a stop in Task A with 50% complete and Task D started.

I have a muli-task gantt chart that displays dynamic project progress for people.

I need to have the ability to stop a task and introduce a break in it but allow the chart to show that while still displaying all the other information.

e.g. Task A gets 50% through and then task D gets introduced with a higher priority. I want to be able to show a stop in Task A with 50% complete and Task D started.

Hi,

Did you got any solution to this problem, I am also searching for the solution of the above mentioned problem. Please let me know if you have/got any solution to the above problem.

Thanks,

D

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Did you got any solution to this problem, I am also searching for the solution of the above mentioned problem. Please let me know if you have/got any solution to the above problem.

Thanks,

D

Hi,

Refer this post: http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/11827-can-we-make-gantt-chart-similar-to-attached-image/page__pid__46440#entry46440