Just upgraded to 3.1, and saving jpg/png/pdf via server is working ok, with the controllers provided, rmagick, etc.

The only 'but', is that charts using showShadow='1' useRoundEdges='1' are saved without those attributes, and the resulting images are very plain and ugly. Is there any way to adjust this, may be via Rmagick?

Thanks for the quick answer. Yes, round edges are still there. But since the shadows are gone, when you use bgcolor='ffffff' borderColor='ffffff', they are invisible, and the chart has no boundaries, so to speak. Any solution in a not distant future? other than changing colors, which my designer is not going to like...

Hi,

I have also same problem of "useRoundEdges" in export image file:

I want to export StackedColumn2D chart as jpg file with useRoundEdges="1" in chart xml file (StackedColumn2D_export.xml), however, the bar of exported chart image (StackedColumn2D_useRoundEdges=1_Export.jpg) is comparatively darker that original chart in html (StackedColumn2D_useRoundEdges=1_html.PNG).

On the other hand, when I set useRoundEdges="0" in chart xml file, the darking problem don't be raised (StackedColumn2D_useRoundEdges=0_html.PNG ; StackedColumn2D_useRoundEdges=0_Export.jpg ).

Both FusionCharts version 3.0 and version 3.1 was tested, the bug is existed in both version.

Do you have any solution to prevent this bug? Thanks.

Best regards,

Jim

post-4491-128441572583_thumb.png

post-4491-128441572601_thumb.png

post-4491-128441572622_thumb.jpg

post-4491-128441572637_thumb.jpg

StackedColumn2D_export.xml

Hello Jim,

This is not a bug. This feature is not yet supported in this version because of some restrictions imposed by Flash.

However, we are working on supporting the feature in our next major release. :)