jonbate

Bug in selectable scatter chart

Hi,

I'm getting unusual behaviour when selected data points on this chart. I am using a form button to activate a Javascript function which displays an alert containing the XML of the selected data- nothing complicated.

If you draw rectangle on the chart by clicking and dragging downwards and to the left, or downwards and to the right, the selected data points are returned in the XML. If you draw rectangle on the chart by clicking and dragging upwards and to the left, or upwards and to the right, the selected data points are NOT returned in the XML- the tags are missing.

This seems to me like a clear bug. I'm also noticing that the chart tag is stripped of all its options, though I guess this may be intentional. These problems are reproducible on the sample chart included with the PowerCharts package as well as my own charts, and affects both Firefox and IE.

Any suggestions you can make on how to get round this problem would be appreciated.

Guest Rajroop

Hi,

Welcome to the FusionCharts Forum.

Thanks for reporting this. We are currently looking into this issue.

We will be sure to get back to you with the outcome of our tests on this matter.

Thanks for your continued patience and patronage.