Sign in to follow this  
mohit

how to print fushion chart

when i am right click on the chart the chart is printing but when i am giving the direct option like ctrl+p it is not printing the page not even the chart ...

please advise

mohit

Hello Mohit,

FusionCharts does not accept Ctrl+P keyboard shortcut to print charts. Ctrl+P keyboard shortcut is not same as right-clicking and printing a chart from the context-menu.

If you have to invoke the print function of your browser then you can use Ctrl+P. But, that will only happen when the chart is not in focus (i.e. you click any other HTML element and not the chart and then press Ctrl+P.)

actually have a div .. that is containing the information like user id,user name, and then in the same div below of this i am rendering this chart and i need the print out of the full page congaing all the above information ...

now i have to print this whole div ..but i am only able to print the fushion chart if i am using the right click->print chart option ..not that other information like userID AND ALL

can you suggest me the way so that i ca print the whole div alogn with chat and other information

Dhruva,

that is working..

i just want to add one more thing that i am clicking on a button name "piechart" on click of that button i am opening a div that is displaying the rendered chart then if i am using the file>print option then it is printing the new popup div and also the back window that is conntaing the "piechart" button..

but in my application

that div containing the username and other details ...

in that div i am using a print button on click of that button through javascript i am passing the id of this div .......

now if i want to print only that div only not the back window then ..your help was realy nice but i just want to ask for little more help ..

Thanks

mohit

Hello Mohit,

Printing only the content of the div on the click of a button will take some amount of coding in javascript. There could be a few approaches to doing this, and the choice will depend solely on the rest of the code and your purpose/requirement.

1. You could parse the HTML to hide everything apart from the div (that is to be printed) and its parent, then print.

2. You could remove (instead of hiding) everything but the div and its parent, and print. However, doing this may lead to unpredictable results if the contents of the div is dependent on the rest of the elements on the page.