Sign in to follow this  
tford13

vertical size of Gannt chart

I am building Gannt chart XML records with other software. In some cases there may be just a couple of task records on the Gannt chart & in other cases there may be hundreds.

Is the HTML file that presents the chart, I currently have tested the following snippet:

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="900" height="500" id="Gantt" >

Is there any way to have a really long Gannt chart where the SWF "knows" to allow enough space to read each task & to provide a vertical scroll bar to scroll down and see all of the elements?

Thanks!

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. :)

I am afraid FusionWidgets Gantt Charts do not have the feature of vertical scrolling at this time.

But your suggestion is interesting and we have noted it down for the future versions. :)

Thanks for the prompt response.

Could you give me an idea if / when this feature might be added? I need to plan my development accordingly.

Thanks!

Hi,

Owing to our scheduled release of FusionCharts v3.2 (with HTML5 fallback support), we had to delay this by a few additional weeks. I'll keep you posted.