Sign in to follow this  
Gopinath@Fis

Passing Xml as Object from JAva to Fusion chart

Hi,

I have included fusionchart into Flex and i have added http service to access with Java ..

I give request to java and get response from java to flex screen..

In Java side i have generated XML using Java code as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I need to send this Xml to Fusion chart and draw my chart uisng this values

when i run my Program it gives result as

INFO: Chart registered with external script. However, the DOM Id of chart has not been defined. You need to define it if you want to interact with the chart using external scripting.

WARNING: Could not find dataXML or dataURL parameter. Setting empty data for the chart.

ERROR: No data to display. There isn't any node/element in the XML document. Please check if your dataURL is properly URL Encoded or, if XML has been correctly embedded in case of dataXML.

No Data to Display: No data was found in the XML data document provided. Possible cases can be:

There isn't any data generated by your system. If your system generates data based on parameters passed to it using dataURL, please make sure dataURL is URL Encoded.

You might be using a Single Series Chart .swf file instead of Multi-series .swf file and providing multi-series data or vice-versa.

please help me to pass my external data as string into fusion cahrt dataprovider to form chart

thanking you in advance