Siva Sankari

How to Export Fusion Chart as PDF?

Hi all,

Can any one please help me...................................

I'm unable to export fusion chart. I've followed the steps provided in

www.fusioncharts.com/docs/ to export the chart. But i'm getting the script error of "FusionChartsObject not found. Verify script inclusions'. Can any one provide me with sample to do exporting.

Siva Sankari

Software Developer

Guest Rajroop

Hello Siva,

Welcome to the FusionCharts Forum. :laugh:

Could you please check whether you have included the SWF file and also it's path?

We provide examples on how to export charts using FusionCharts. Could you please go through our Online Documentation once and click on the Exporting as Image/PDF on the left hand menu panel once and try again?

Online Documentation Link: http://www.fusioncharts.com/docs/

I hope this helps. :(

Hello Raj,:(

I have tried many times and also i have included the swf file path correctly. Because i've tried this for more than three days and i'm getting the same error :crying: . Could you please provide me any sample please.........that would be helpful.

Regards and Thanks in advance,

Siva Sankari.

Guest Rajroop

Hello Siva,

Could you please make sure whether you have added "FusionChartsExportObject.js" script file in your code or not?

Looking forward to your reply. :)

Hello Raj,

I have added the "FusionChartExportComponent.js" file provided in your folder. But not found any "FusionChartExportObjects.js". Tell me what i need to do please.....

Regards

Siva Sankari

Guest Rajroop

Hello Siva,

Please excuse my typo. :) What i meant by saying "FusionChartExportObjects.js" was that of the included "FusionChartExportComponent.js".

In reference to this issue, we're currently looking into this. :)

Thank you for your patience.

This error occurs when FusionCharts.js is not included before including FusionChartsExportComponent.js

To solve this, make sure  you have FusionCharts.js included before including FusionChartsExportCompenent.js

A sample code will be somewhat like this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="FusionCharts.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="FusionChartsExportComponent.js"></script>

Hello Shamasis,

I have included like that only. But still i am getting the error of FusionChartExportObjects not found. Can you please provide me a whole sample code to export fusion chart as pdf.

Regards,

Siva Sankari.

Hello Raj,

I have already tried with this sample only. After your reply i tried again with this sample but same error i am getting. Do this need any file to include other than FusionChartExportComponent.js or any other dll. Please help me i am really struggling.

Regards,

Siva Sankari.

Hello,

...Do this need any file to include other than FusionChartExportComponent.js or any other dll...

Yes, you need to include FusionCharts.js AND FusionChartsExportComponent.js, and depending upon your implementation you may need to include other files as well. But, as far as the error you are facing, just including the above two files would do. :)

Hello,

I have included both FusionChart.js and FusionChartExportComponent.js already still i am facing the same error. Also the sample you have suggested for me to export ie., the Fusion Chart Export component zip is not working, after clicking export chart button it is capturing the image and showing save button, but when i click that save button nothing happens. So only i asked whether any other file is necessary or internet connection is necessary. Please help me i am struggling with this for more than 10 days.

Regards,

Siva Sankari.