Sign in to follow this  
Todd88

Pointers on top AND bottom of the linear guage chart

I was just wondering how this is possible. I know you can have EITHER top OR bottom but I couldn't find in the documentation to have both a top and bottom. Is it possible? Thanks. I know it's possible because I've seen it on other sites...but it might have been a custom editing job I'm not sure.

Edited by Guest

Guest Rajroop

Hello Todd,

This feature, as yet, is not present in FusionCharts. :D

This feature is, however, on our wishlist for our future release.

There might be a workaround to this. :D

Could you please use the the TrendMarker to achieve your requirement? You can vary the TrendMarker's color, radius, border color and make it seem as a normal Marker using the alpha attribute of the Trendline to make the line disappear.

Here, while using the alpha attribute of the Trendline to make the line alone disappear and not the TrendMarker, then could you please specify the alpha value as '.1', in case the line and TreandMarker both disappear?

Could you please refer to the following links for more information on this:

http://www.fusioncharts.com/widgets/docs/Contents/Linear_Trend.html

http://www.fusioncharts.com/widgets/docs/Contents/Linear_XML.html

I hope this helps. :D

Thanks that works! I have another question...my vLines aren't showing the labels. Here is the code for the vLine:

< vLine label='60 Days' linePosition='1' dashed='1' dashLen='2' dashGap='2' />

It's not showing "60 days". Do I need to have something enabled in the < chart > portion to show it? This is my < chart > code:

< chart numVDivLines='88' vDivLineIsDashed='1' vDivLineDashLen='2' vDivLineDashGap='2' showBorder='1' borderColor='000000' borderThickness='1' canvasBorderThickness='1' canvasBorderColor='999999' showValues='0' showAlternateHGridColor='1' AlternateHGridColor='003366' divLineColor='003366' divLineAlpha='20' alternateHGridAlpha='5' formatNumberScale='0' >

Edited by Guest