Rod

Could not load type 'FCExporter'.

A chart renders fine on the website. In the XML chart header I have:

<chart exportEnabled='1' exportHandler='xml/exportHandler/FCExporter.aspx' exportAtClient='0' exportAction='download' ...>

The ASP.NET files are located in the correct folder (both FCExporter.aspx and FCExporter.aspx.cs). Right-click and select "Save as JPEG image" and the chart goes through the "Catpuring Data" phase then returns an error as follows:

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'FCExporter'.

Source Error:

Source File: C:InetpubAiMFM DEVxmlexportHandlerFCExporter.aspx Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

What should I be checking to correct this problem? I have today downloaded the latest version of FusionCharts.

Edited by Guest

Guest Rajroop

Hello Rod,

Welcome to the FusionCharts Forum. :(

Please find the ASP.NET 1.1 ExportHandler code which might help you deploying the export feature in your ASP.NET 1.1 server.

Looking forward to your feedback on this. :(

Exporthandler_ASPNET11.zip

Hello Supreme Being

That worked perfectly (or at least appears to), thanks. Why did the FCExporter.aspx and FCExporter.aspx.cs which came with the most recent download not work? All I did was overwrite them with the files you provided and all worked fine, even though they are older (and smaller) files?

Cheers

Rod