Sign in to follow this  
FusionCharts Support

HLinearGauge + PHP + MySQL

I have finally figured out PHP and MySQL in the regular FusionCharts. Now I would like do the same for the Linear Gauge with one pointer value.

Is there an example for HLinearGauge? I don't think the real time updates will work for me. I just want to pull the pointer value from a cell in my database. I have the MySQL query all sorted out, I just need to know how to build up the chart data so that FusionWidgets can put it all together properly.

So far in the documents I have not seen an example that uses the same $FC-> method (found in FusionCharts) to build up the chart, parameters and data.

If I have overlooked something in the documents, please feel free to point me to the right place. If anyone has figured this out, I would appreciate any code you might throw my way.

Thanks,

John

Hi,

I am afraid, as of now, PHP Class does not support Linear Gauge.

But you can always build up the XML as a string (in PHP) and pass the value to it using PHP.

You might go through the PHP+MQSQL version of the FusionWidgets BluePrint application which contains one sample to build up a linear gauge.

Is that the same for all FusionGadgets (I will be using the Pyramid and the Speedometer specifically), that they cannot be generated by PHP Class, and that we should instead reference the functions used in the Blueprint demo?

Thanks in advance for your help,

john

Guest Madhumita

Hello,

I'm afraid, the PHP class does not support any of the widgets, as of now.

Please refer to the functions used in the BluePrint Demo.